If you are going to paint your kitchen by using kitchen color trends, you should also make sure that you choose coordinate kitchen colors to apply. This idea will improve the personality and warmth into the home’s heart. You can set your mood and lively décor theme into the kitchen. You choose any favorite color of you depending on the home’s layout. Otherwise, coordinate the colors of the kitchen to the rest of the home so you can feel more united space and also comfort. Also make the wall colors, window treatments, accessories and appliances as the kitchen color scheme part.
– Discover something to change in your kitchen to coordinate the colors of the kitchen. You use some accessories like dish towels, canisters, throw rugs, etc. Otherwise, you can change the wall paints, applying new flooring, countertops or cabinetry.
– Get some inspiration. Think about your favorite things that can be used to create color scheme in the kitchen. You can find it from pottery, artworks, the wood tones of the cabinets, stone patterns of the countertops, or the colors of your appliances such as red roaster, mixer, etc.
– Determine the mood and space that you need to create. If you want to create a kitchen in sunny look, you can choose brighter and lighter colors, whilst create a cozy room with rich and warm colors. If you want to make the kitchen looks brighter, then you can choose more courageous colors. Meanwhile, apply the colors that coordinate well with the other space if your home gets open floor plan. Make the kitchen color suitable with the theme; bright red and turquoise for vintage theme, or yellow and blue to get French country theme.
– If you have a picture of home that inspires you. You can bring it to a home improvement store so that you can buy the right items to make real the inspiration. Meet the swatches and paint chips, countertop, wallpaper and cabinetry samples of color to coordinate the colors if you plan to do full remodeling. It is better to choose neutral colors for the floor, cabinets and countertops because they are major parts that are costly and difficult to replace.
– Finish the renovations and kitchen painting before you coordinate the color and apply the accessories.
– The accessories can be something that brings kitchen color trends. You can choose rich red to beige, fresh blue, white and yellow. Find the potholders, dish towels, throw rugs, curtains, etc. in the chosen colors. You also can purchase new utensils to add the pop colors.