The rod iron bed frame that is strong and long lasting for its materials has been very popular since centuries ago. This stunning bed frame may be very eye catching for its headboard and footboard simple styles. This kind of bed frame will always go well with other furniture. Are you interested in having this kind of bed frame? Before you buy it, it is better for you to know what you buy. The guidance below will make you have the best one.
Things to consider before you buy iron beds in general:
· Measuring the size of the bedroom and the size of the iron bed frame before buying is smart. So, do it. You know that there are sizes of iron bed frames: king size, standard double bed frame, standard single, small single, and toddler bed frame.
· You know that iron bed must be very heavy in weight. Moving on this kind of bed is not that easy. Make sure you have the layout of where you will locate the bed frame.
· Iron bed frames are good investment since they are made from strong material. However, it is also easy to get corroded or rusty, so that you need to have special solution to prevent it from rust. The best way if your solution doesn’t work well is paint the bed frame with any colors match well with the bedroom tone.
· Prepare enough money to buy iron bed frames otherwise you end up in debt. They are pricey, remember?
Iron beds are various in styles and types. The common types are rod iron, wrought, and cast bed frames. In styles rod and cast are almost the same. They have simple style. While wrought bed frames come more stylish in almost every parts of the bed frames. You can see that the headboard and the footboard of wrought are so stylish. Some bed frames are combination of wrought and rod iron. Take a look at the ideas of rod iron bed frames below.
Ideas of Rod iron beds:
· Have you ever seen a bed frame in a farmhouse? You will see iron bed frames with some rods attached to the headboard and footboard vertically. They are very simple in design, but they are really classic and trendy at the same time. This style is surely everlasting.
· How about a rod iron bed frame with rods that are vertically attached to the headboard and footboard but there is a long rod located horizontally at the end of the vertical rods. This must be interesting to have this rod iron bed frame.
· There is also a kind of rod iron bed frame with curved left and right sides at the headboard and footboard. The long vertical rods are simply and rarely located on the curved sides.
Are interested in having a rod iron bed frame in your bedroom? Don’t forget the buying guidance to have the best one for you. It is hoped that this article about rod iron beds will give you inspiration.